Homemade Mac & Cheese Cooking Kit by The Cookie Cups
COMING SOON: Pre Orders Only!!!
Our Mac & Cheese Making Kit is the full at-home cooking experience. Kids 4 and up will be able to make homemade mac & cheese using 2 recipes provided: Signature Mac & Loaded Mac.
Open your kit, put on your new apron and get to work! Once you complete the instructions you will have enough mac & cheese to feed 3-4 kids.
15-piece kit includes the following supplies and ingredients:
- Silicone Baking Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Silicone Straining Spoon
- Macaroni Shells
- Dried Tomato
- Dried Chives
- Bacon Bits
- Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Packet
- Garlic Packet
- Italian Seasoning
- Bread Crumbs
- For kids 4+, (although, adult supervision is recommended with the saucepan and oven)
- Kit yields 2 mac & cheese recipes
- Designed for fun, educational activity with the entire family
- Apron is one size fits most kids
- Food-Grade Silicone Baking Supplies
- Baking Supplies are reusable
- Up to 1 year shelf-life of ingredients, shelf stable. (no refrigeration required.)
- You will need: medium pot, medium saucepan, 1 ½ C of your choice of shredded cheese, ⅔-1 C milk, 4 TBSP butter, and 2 oz cream cheese
- Made in the USA
How to Use
- Open your kit, put on your new apron, and let the fun begin!
- Follow the instructions included in your kit (for kids 12 and under, it’s recommended to ask for adult assistance with the saucepan and oven)
- Once your mac & cheese is complete, serve and enjoy!