Lollipop Making Kit by The Cookie Cups
Pre-Orders Start 1/12
Our Lollipop Making Kit for Kids is the full at home candy making experience. Kids 4 and up will be able to make 12 lollipops from scratch using 3 recipes provided: Maple, Lemon, and Cotton Candy.
Open your kit, put on your new apron and get to work! Once you complete the instructions you will have 12 lollipops in 3 delicious flavors! Enough for the entire family!
14-piece kit includes the following supplies and ingredients:
- Silicone Lollipop Mold
- Lollipop Sticks
- Pastry Brush
- Measuring Cups
- Candy Thermometer
- Lollipop Wrappers
- Twist Ties
- Lemon Juice Packet
- Maple Syrup
- Yellow Sprinkles
- Cotton Candy Crunch Topping
- For kids 4+, (although, adult supervision is recommended with the saucepan)
- Kit yields 12 lollipops
- Designed for fun, educational activity with the entire family
- Apron is one size fits most kids
- Food-Grade Silicone Supplies
- Supplies are reusable
- Up to 1 year shelf-life of ingredients, shelf stable. (no refrigeration required.)
- You will need: ¾ tsp vanilla, ½ C corn syrup, medium saucepan
- Made in the USA
How to Use
- Open your kit, put on your new apron, and let the fun begin!
- Follow the instructions included in your kit (for kids 12 and under, it’s recommended to ask for adult assistance with the saucepan)
- Once your lollipops are complete, cool for 15 to 20 minutes, then enjoy.