We love catering parties and helping customers share our tasty sweet and savory cups with their loved ones. If you’re planning a gathering this fall, we have some exciting new menu items you’ll want to add to your party spread!
Here are a few highlights from our new fall catering menu and how to place your pickup or delivery order at The Cookie Cups.
New options from our catering menu
People love our signature Cookie Cups flavors, but this year, we’ve added some new Premium Flavors to our menu. These elevated options include delicious toppings and embellishments like chocolate-covered fruit. A few of them include:
- Lemon Blueberry: Fresh Lemon Juice and Blueberries go right in the batter to make a unique melt-in-your-mouth flavor. Each one is topped with Vanilla Frosting and a White Chocolate Dipped Blueberry.
- Strawberry Lemonade: Fresh Lemon Juice and Strawberries go in the batter. These Cups are topped with a White Chocolate Drizzled Strawberry and an edible "Straw."
- Bananas Foster: Caramelized Bananas and Brown Sugar with a hint of Cinnamon go in this batter. We add a layer of delicious Caramel "frosting" and a Caramelized Banana right on top with Caramel Drizzle!
Each of these Premium Cups and more will be featured in our stores as rotating Flavors of the Week, so stop by and try them out before you add them to your catering order!
Savory Cups and Appetizer Minis
We’re always experimenting with new savory flavors for our full-size Cups and Appetizer Minis. Each of these new menu options is available to order in either size:
- Teriyaki Glazed Salmon: House-glazed and baked salmon go inside a wonton shell. Topped with our "Salmon Slaw" of roasted veggies.
- Short Rib Mac & Cheese: House-made Shredded Short Rib gets mixed with Elbow Macaroni in our Fancy Style 3 Cheese Mac.
Other delicious savory options available as Appetizer and Dinner Cups include:
- Meat & Potato
- Orange Chicken
- Chicken Gyro
- Mediterranean Stuffed Pepper
- Sausage Stuffed Pepper
- Chicken or Salmon Picatta
- Swedish Meat Cup
How to place your Cookie Cups catering order
Placing a catering order with The Cookie Cups is easy! After you’ve reviewed our menu and made your selections, follow these five simple steps:
- Call the store at 952-471-2432 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us your expected guest count.
- Share the date and time of your event.
- Tell us what you’d like on your party menu.
- Select a pickup location (Chanhassen or Wayzata) or schedule a delivery within a 30-mile radius of either of our bakeries.