Image credit: Halfpoint / Adobe Stock
The Cookie Cups offers a great spread for any celebration, with both sweet and savory cups for guests to enjoy. If you have an important event coming up, we can help you take the stress out of planning the menu.
Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, corporate event, or wedding, here's how to cater your event with The Cookie Cups.
1. Check out our catering menu
To cater your event with us, first check out our catering menu to see everything we have to offer. At the Cookie Cups, we have multiple options and flavors to choose whether you’d like dessert cookie cups or dinner cups and sides. We also provide gluten free and vegetarian options. Kid-friendly mac and cheese cups, salmon picatta, and strawberry cheesecake cups are just a few of the 100 different types of cups we offer.
2. Contact us via phone or email
Call our store phone number at (612) 999-7422, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our website’s contact form to get in touch with us about your order. Simply let us know you’d like to place a catering order. Be sure to contact us at least a couple of days in advance of your event so we can work together to determine the best time to have your catering order ready.
3. Tell us your guest count
The price of catering your event will depend on the amount of guests you have present. For example, our Breakfast & Brunch Cups catering option comes with your choice of three cups, such as cinnamon rolls, pancakes or frittatas. These cups are priced per person depending on the cups chosen. Our Appetizer “Mini’s” option, on the other hand, is priced per piece or cup, no matter the guest count. We can help you figure out the right quantity based on your number of guests when we speak with you!
4. Set a date and time
Let us know the day of your event and the best time for us to deliver or for you to pick up your order. Be sure to contact us ahead of time for larger events and holidays so we can fill your order in ample time!
5. Choose your options from the menu
After you’ve selected your time and date, it’s time to get creative with our menu options! Here are a few of them to get your imagination running:
- Our Corporate Packages are great for team breakfasts or luncheons. Choose from options including our Deluxe Breakfast option complete with coffee or our Too Sweet Not To Eat package filled with sweet cookie cups.
- Choose our Dinner Cups and Sides to make a well-rounded meal for your guests!
- Lunch Cups are perfect for a handheld lunch your guests can mingle with.
- Finish your guests’ meal with Dessert Cookie Cups by choosing from over 30 flavors including chocolate chip, strawberry jam, and peach pie.
6. Select pickup or delivery
We can deliver within a 30-mile radius of our Chanhassen location, or you can pick up your order in-store before your event begins. Simply let us know which option works best for you and your guests!
Want the Cookie Cups to cater your next event? Check out our full catering menu or contact us via phone or email for more information.